Friday, September 23, 2016

WTTF (World Tournament and Techno Fest)

             On Saturday, 20 August 2016, 3 Senior High School Bandung held an event called World Tournament and TechnoFest or WTTF for short. In this event, there are many games we have to play. 
This event was started at Lapangan Bali. It started at about 6.30 until 14.30. The commitees have devided the participants into a teams. A team is contain of  grade X and grade XI. So, me and my  grade X-9 friends would be against XI-9. We  moved to other place to play another game if we've done one game. Although the opponent's grade was higher than ours, we kept our fighting spirits high.

             There were so many events, and I donbt remember all of them. But there is one event that I remember thr most, that event was playing PES (Pro Evolution Soccer) - a soccer game - in bangsal. We win 5-1 from our opponent XI-9. I was a part of that winning against XI-9.



              I was not there until the event end. At 14.30 I must go to Dago with some of my friends to take care of an event that will be held the next day. That event was "Makrab with X-9 alumnus". Even though I wasn't there until WTTF ends, I was very pleased with this event. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment