Monday, September 26, 2016

MEGANTARA 2016




                Two weeks ago, precisely on September 10th 2016 SMAN 3 Bandung held a very big event named Megantara. Megantara is a cultural festival that's held annually. This festival wasn't just attended by SMAN 3 students, but it's open for public. I was a committee in this event, and because of that I stay overnight from one day before the event was held.

                      I woke up at 4 a.m, then I took a bath and Shalat Subuh. The committee gathered in bangsal at about 6 a.m. We did the last technical meeting before the event started. I was in the logistic division, stage subdivision. So I stayed at the stage throughout the event. My job was to get the stage ready before the performer used the stage. And my other job is to look for RAN's riders - things that RAN asked the committee to prepare for them - and I must make sure thatthe riders were ready before RAN arrived at Megantara. I was a little bit troubled because of that, but I was able to prepare them in time.


                      Although my subdivision's job was to stay at the backstage during most of the event, we enjoyed it. When Changcuters an RAN performed on tye stage, we -the stage subdivision- got freetime. so we were free at that moment. We could enjoy their performance and I'm very thankful to that freetime.


                       This big event ended at about 10 p.m. All of the committee gathered again at bangsal to had an evaluation from each division about their performance throughout Megantara. All of the committee were allowed to go home after this evaluation, except the logistic division. The logistic division had to clean up the bangsal. Well, we finished cleaning up at 2 a.m so at last we were allowed to go home. I hope next year's cultural festival would be greater than this year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment